As we approach the middle of 2013, we thought it would be a good time to take a quick look back at the major WeVideo product accomplishments of this year to date:
- Themes Visually style your videos, including grading, transitions, titles, lower thirds, and music. You have now 26 unique themes with high-quality visual output and we are still adding more.
- Editing modes Start with the Storyboard Editing mode and move over to the Timeline mode if you want more creative control. Also available is the Advanced mode which is best for those who want more options, customization, and control.
- Auto-save Don’t worry about saving anymore. Your work is automatically saved in the background.
Cloud Service integration – Import your content from third-party cloud storage and image sites like Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, and Picasa.
- The WeVideo Hub The place where you organize your media and projects, collaborate and easily share video projects.
Smartphone and tablet editing – Now you can edit on-the-go with your Android Smartphones, like Galaxy S4 and Tablets like Nexus 7. Later this year we will be introducing our video editor on iOS devices. At that point, we will have a completely interconnected ecosystem.
- Offline editing on Google Chrome OS At Google I/O 2013 we showed an alpha version of our offline editor, working on Google Chrome OS, making the web more capable and reliable. This will be available in Q3.
Improved help and video tips – We want to make sure that you utilize our video creation platform to the fullest. You will find the information to learn the basics and more advanced features on www.wevideo.com/support or watch our video tips on www.wevideo.com/video-tips.