Almost every business owner we talk to wants to create an explainer video. Explainer videos are an engaging, effective way to share your business vision and have a direct effect on converting visitors into customers – viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching an explainer video (source: Internet Retailer).
The problem – we’ve heard it again and again – is that video production is expensive and time-consuming. Sure, WeVideo makes editing easy. But who’s going to simplify all the things you need to film the video in the first place?
- Find a place to film. Time to go location scouting and secure some permits; your customers can wait, right?
- Renting and using equipment: lights, sound, cameras, dollies, rigs, steady cams, lenses, etc. all sound familiar to you?
- Talents and props: Paying for actors, crews, equipment, location, etc. can add up to thousands of dollars.
That’s why we’ve partnered up with GoAnimate. GoAnimate allows you to create animated scenes directly from your laptop.
Animation is an engaging way to explain your business vision. With animation, you can:
- Give life to the problem you’re solving: whether you’re selling a product or service, you can express the narrative of what you’re solving for your customers.
- Strike the right tone: the abstraction away from real-life characters allows you to strike a wider range of emotional tones.
- Explore different perspectives: switch backgrounds, move props, etc.
- Bend the laws of nature: sliding scales, flying cars, anything you want to make your video more engaging.
- Represent diversity: characters can be customized into hundreds of different looks and ethnic backgrounds.
Once you create your scenes, export them to WeVideo in just one click and make use of our new editing features, including:
- Combining animated content with recorded videos.
- Advanced editing features like Green Screen, fast/slow motion, and more.
- Over 1,000 licensed high-quality songs, all pre-licensed for use.
- Custom branding and call to actions inside your video.
- Export the finished video directly to your website and social networks, and then track the results with powerful analytics tools.
Wait – you’re still here?!