Summer is in the air. So how do you keep the end of the school year interesting? By engaging your students with the best classroom video editing and digital storytelling tools on the planet. For a very limited time, WeVideo is providing the rest of the 2016/2017 school year and Summer free when you book a new multi-seat classroom, school or district license for the upcoming 2017/2018 school year. WeVideo editing tools are trusted and used in classrooms in more than 6,500 schools to:
- Encourage student-centric and reciprocal learning.
- Promote student engagement and agency.
- Spark collaborative learning and peer review.
- Work anywhere, anytime, on practically any device.
- Support familiarity and fast learning with one tool for all students.
- Provide a safe and secure environment (COPPA, FERPA compliant).
- Simplify implementation with seamless rollout within Google Apps for Education, Office 365, and more.
Don’t delay. This special offer for educators is only available through May 15th, 2017 on purchases of a new WeVideo for Schools multi-user license. Find more details here.
This promotion is only valid on new accounts ordering new WeVideo for Schools multi-user educational licenses and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Order must be for a new annual subscription, paid for up-front and in total, and on a single order.